Leopallooza/The Wyldes reserves the right to withhold any of the prizes if they believe the below terms and conditions have been violated.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Leopallooza Festival or The Wyldes are ineligible to enter.
3. The Wylde Bucks Treasure Hunt promotion is open until midnight of July 25, 2019. Any unclaimed coupons are void from that moment onward and forever.
4. Proof of ID that corresponds with the claimant’s name as given on social media must be provided at the top-up station.
5. There are 10xtreasure chests distributed at various hidden places around Cornwall and Devon. Entrants that find a treasure chest containing a coupon with a unique code must follow the instructions thereon. They will be asked to share a photo of themselves with the treasure chest on Instagram or Facebook tagging @leopallooza thereby providing Leopallooza with their name. They will then be contacted by a member of the Leopallooza team and asked for their unique code. We recommend that code is kept secret until it has been confirmed a winner via a return communication from a member of the Leopallooza team as we will only allow one winner per code, that being the first person to get in touch with an appropriate code.
6. The Promoter (The Wyldes, constituting Leopallooza Festival) accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
8. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
9. Transferability of Wylde Buck coupons: Winning coupon bearers must not be sell onward or sell their tickets for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that any tickets involved in this promotion have been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the prizes without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning code/photo for verification/entry as a valid win.
10. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The value of the prize may be shared by the prize winner with guests of their choosing. All guests must be present at the top-up station together with the named prize-winner in order for any value to be transferred to their wristband.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
12. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be terminated without notice.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names of the Prize Winners.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. For correspondence, please write to: Leopallooza, Lower Exe Farm, Week St Mary, Cornwall, EX22 6UX